Location: Havasu Landing Marina Entrance
Sponsored by: Mark Matt of USA Marine
Building Craftsmen: Neil Esmay & Club Members
Light dedication: May 22, 2006
GPS: 34º 28.90' N - 114º 24.19' W
Beacon: Amber - Rotating
Flash sequence: 60 times per minute
Originally located on Table Bluff at the south side of the entrance to Humboldt Bay along California's northern coast, this 35 foot tower, which was attached to a two-story, Victorian keeper's dwelling, replaced the 1856 lighthouse which sat on the bay's North Spit. It was moved to its present location by Ray Glavich and other volunteers sometime after it was abandoned in 1975. It has been beautifully restored and sits in the Woodley Island Marina for all to enjoy.
Table Bluff Replica
This is the first Lighthouse and Navigation Aid to be placed on the California side of Lake Havasu.